BLC 22 Goals - Revisited at Week 4
Tuesday, July 09, 2013
At the beginning of BLC 22, we were asked to set goals for the 12 weeks and to blog about it. Here are the goals that I set at the beginning and where I think I am at week 4:
Goals for BLC 22
1. Lose 24 pounds in 12 weeks which is realistic because some weeks I may have great weeks and others I may stall out.
Update: I am not on plan here. My body has other plans for me. I've been on a plateau for at least 2 weeks (really almost 3 weeks). I will get there eventually.
2. Plan my meals more often. Sometimes we go off the seat of our pants. I want to put a little more time and thought into the meals.
Update: I have been a lot better at this!
3. Add more strength training into my cardio filled schedule.
Update: I am definitely right on plan here. I've been doing either pilates or swimming (strength training focused).
4. Add more running sessions back into my workout schedule.
Update: I am slowly getting there. I still need to add a couple of more running sessions in a week, but I am working up to that (since it is hot out).
5. Get a better grasp on my emotional eating.
Update: I DEFINITELY have gotten a better grasp on this. I have hardly had any moments where I ate over my emotions over the past 4 weeks.
6. Participate in my Shamrock team and lean on them for support when I need it (first step is admitting I need their support).
Update: I am definitely doing better this round in participation. I feel so much closer to my team than I have in previous rounds.