My 12 week goals
Sunday, September 16, 2012
OK. I need to turn this journey of mine back around and in the right direction again.
Here are my 12 week goals:
1. Lose 24 lbs.
2. Begin my running program again.
3. Change my eating to reflect a clean eating diet.
How I will do this:
1. In order to lose 2 lbs a week I will need to focus on what goes in my mouth and moving my body on a daily basis to burn the excess calories. I will track daily what goes in my mouth. No excuses! If I don't log online I will find paper and write it down. Every minute I spend exercise will be tracked honestly! No exaggerating how hard I worked. If I gave it a half-hearted effort that will be journaled too.
2. I can't follow a running program if I don't RUN! It's time to start mixing in jogging with my walking and bump it up a notch every week. I will need to find a 5K in a reasonable time frame and financially commit myself to it so I have no excuse.
3. I will change my diet to reflect a better, healthier lifestyle by eliminated sugar and flour and processed foods fm my diet. I will not go crazy and do it all at once so when I fail I can say it was too hard. I will eliminate one thing from my regular diet until I master it and then move on to the next. Slow and steady wins the race.
Most importantly I will reward myself along the way appropriately:
1.A new color nail polish for every 2 lbs gone.
2. When I have signed up for a race I will reward myself with a ne pair of running shoes.
3. When I master eliminating a bad diet habit I will reward myself with a CLEAN dessert or a new cookbook!