2 week update
Tuesday, August 07, 2012
Two weeks in!
1. daily arm exercises - still doing them
2. daily ab/core exercises - started doing those
the colorful chart works :)
3. daily weigh in - set up the scale and it seems I've lost two pounds since my last weigh in. I think instead of daily, these will be twice a week maybe?
4. Make my lunch a few days per week - making lunch is awesome! Except sometimes my lunch doesn't correspond with my cravings AT ALL and I end up not eating it. But other than those days it's pretty good. Saving $$$
5. Exercise 3-4 days per week. Shooting for 1 super intense workout and 2-3 more chill workouts. Time: 2-3 hrs one day/week, 1.5 hours 2-3 days/week
no dragonboat makes that superintense workout kinda hard. But I think i've been working out 3x/week
6. Limit soda/alcohol - still haven't been drinking much alcohol. Cut back on the soda a little bit. I don't really think I can cut it out for the rest of my life so I'm satisfied with cutting back right now :) cans instead of bottles is working. Iced tea instead of soda when I'm craving something really cold.
7. Go for less sugary coffee drinks. Need to drink fewer lattes and replace it with regular coffee.
8. Fewer indulgent meals - yup!
I need to put SP as a bookmark on my computer still..oops.
Plans - Gym 3x per week. (1 focusing on strength) and doing one fun athletic thing per week until.......in two weeks the DB teams will be done with their race at Lake Gregory and I think I'll start trying out their practices! This means at least 1 intense workout per week.
Been eating less food in general...I think if I like my job more then the highlight of my day won't be lunch...HM...issues.