, My Contract for Success (No More Excuses)
karenmarie , hereby agree and commit to take the following steps to improve my accountability to myself and increase my odds to get healthy and lose weight,
I will not let one small slip-up convince me that I'm stupid, useless, or a lost cause. I will value myself by refusing to engage in verbal self-abuse, and I will find positive ways to comfort and support myself when I’m having a hard time. Specifically, I will… : do the following instead of of beating up on myself f or deciding my prtoblem are too big to handle.
1. take a walk
2- read a book or watch some mindless TV
-3 spend some time on SparkPeople
-4 vent my frustrations via journal/blog/board post
5. go visit my sis
6. play on the wii
7 do a exercise dvd
Count my blessing
. I will vary my exercise by using my dvd, wii, walking outside and you tub and spark video bike, walking outside, doing exercises with exercise videos and using and record all exercise on the SparkPeople fitness tracker
1. I will not sacrifice my own needs to make other people happy, or do for them what they can and should be doing for themselves. Especially mom. When there is a conflict between my exercise and eating plans and what other people especially mom want me to do, I will bargain to find a sensible compromise that allows me to do what I need to do for myself.and mom still get what she need.
2. I choose to be in charge of my own decisions and behavior. I will not talk, think, or act that mom , cravings, or subconscious made me do it. I will ask myself what’s most important to me at that moment and make my decision. If I don’t like the consequences, I will try something different the next time.
positive self talk
treat myself once a week
Spend time each weekend having mandatory fun
Be the best me I can be
TO BELIEVE IN MYSELF THAT I AM MORE THAN CAPABLE OF STICKING TO THIS PLAN AND COMING OUT ON TOP!!
And last but not least,
*To keep these promises to myself because I am worth it!
Eat less CRAP
A- ARTIFICIAL SWEETERNERS & COLOR
P- PROCESED FOODS
EAT MORE FOOD:
F- FRUITS & VEGGIES
O- ORGANIC LEAN PROTEIND
0-O- OMEGA 3 FATTY ACIDIS
This is taken with some adaptation from the Spark article "Write Your Own Contract for Success".
Grade change form
My grade in ____ should be raised from _____ to ____ because:
1. There must be a mistake somewhere.
2. I was not well at the time of the examination.
3. My mind always goes blank during an examination.
4. This mark ruined my prospect of getting a scholarship.
5. This is the only course in which I received a poor grade
6. This mark grieved my mother (or Father). whose pride I am.
7. Conditions in the room were not conductive to concentration.
8. The examination was unfair and unfairly distributed over the subject
9. I have to work after school and nights; therefore I should be given a break.
10. I am married; therefore, I should be given a break.
11. I would have done much better if I had taken the examination give to one of the other sections.
12. Several people around me copied from my paper during the examination yet they received higher marks than I did. Surely this is not fair.
13. The reason I did not do better is because I am very honest. I do no wish to say anything against any other members of the class.
14. I know many of the class members who do not work as hard as I do an who got a better grade. I am recognized among my classmates as a good student - you just ask any one of them.
15. The question were ambiguous, and therefore, my answers should be graded according to the reasonable interpretations that I made of your questions.
16. Many of the questions could not be answered with straight facts; they were matters of opinion. I do not believe I should be penalize just because my opinions differ from those of the instructor.
Do you know the difference between genius and stupid?
“Genius has its limits.”
At a popular port all the crew applied for leave except one.
“What’s the matter,” asked an officer. “Are you the only one who doesn’t have a wife in this port?”
“No,” was the reply, “I’m the only one who has
One day a boy asked his grandpa “grandpa make a frog sound”
The grandfather asked why?
The boy said, “Grandma says when you croak we are going to Hawaii”