survey and joke the joke is worth reading the survey
Wednesday, June 06, 2012
i been going some of the first blog i wrote on spark this one is a survey i have now retaken
1. What time did you get up this morning?
2. How do you like your steak?
tried not to eat much red meat
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
no idera it been awhile
4. What is your favorite TV show?
EVER?-One Day At a TIME
CURRENT? Mike and Molly
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Washington DC but all my family would have to move or Washington by sharon
6. What did you have for breakfast?
oatmeal and a smothies
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
8. What foods do you dislike?
nothing that the problem
9. Favorite Place to Eat?
10. Favorite dressing?
tried not to use dressing
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
don’t drive but we are a ford family my father work there for years before he die of a hearthacttack at the ford plant
12. What are your favorite clothes?
A od pair of jeans and a sexy blouse
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
1/2 empty but working on that
15. Where would you want to retire?
Clrvealnd don’t understasnd whty people move when they retire
16. Favorite time of day?
17. Where were you born?
west side of Cleveland
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
19. How many siblings?
1 sis and 5 brother I am a twin as a twin brothwe
20. Favorite pastime/hobby?
spark, tv and reading ,the wii and walking
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
22. Bird watcher?
23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
4. Do you have any pets?
not loss my dog lacey a few months ago
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
nope only that survey is helping me get over a depress mood i been in all week who figure that 1
26. What did you want to be when you were little?m
HISTORY teacher, first women governor of Ohio , AND A SOCIAL WORKER
27. What is your best childhood memory?
my dad teaching me to pray he die when I was 8
28. Are you a cat or dog person?
29. Are you married?
nope single forever
30. Always wear your seat belt?
31. Been in a car accident?
if falling out of the back seat of a car when it turn the corner count
32. Any pet peeves?
people who ask other people what I am saying I have a speech defect
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
34. Favorite Flower?
35. Favorite ice cream?
36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
never but never got one
38. From whom did you get your last email?
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Penny OR AMAZONLINE IF THAT COUNT
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
41. Like your job?
LOVE IT but will be losing it in the next couple ogf years
43. What was your favorite vacation?
I went out west wth all my family when I was six and redid the trip when i was 45 with mom and my sis
44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
45. What are you listening to right now?
my bro talking ninsense
46. What is your favorite color?
47. How many tattoos do you have?
48. How many people will fill this out?
in all likelihood, 0
49. What time did you finish this quiz?
Food Jokes - Stress Diet
This humorous diet is designed to help you cope with the stress that builds up during the day.
Instructions for Stress Diet
1 slice whole wheat toast
8 oz. skim milk
4 oz. lean broiled chicken breast
1 cup steamed spinach
1 cup herb tea
1 Oreo cookie
The rest of Oreos in the package
2 pints Rocky Road ice cream, nuts, cherries and whipped cream
1 jar hot fudge sauce
2 loaves garlic bread
4 cans or 1 large pitcher Coke
1 large sausage, mushroom and cheese pizza
3 Snickers bars
LATE EVENING NEWS:
Entire frozen Sara Lee cheesecake (eaten directly from freezer)
RULES FOR THIS DIET:
1. If you eat something and no one sees you eat it, it has no calories.
2. If you drink a diet soda with a candy bar, the diet soda cancels out the calories in the candy bar.
3. When you eat with someone else, calories don't count if you do not eat more than they do.
4. Food used for medicinal purposes NEVER counts, such as hot chocolate, brandy, toast and Sara Lee Cheesecake.
5. If you fatten up everyone else around you, then you look thinner.
6. Movie related foods do not have additional calories because they are part of the entertainment package and not part of one's personal fuel. (Examples: Milk Duds, buttered popcorn, Junior Mints, Red Hots and Tootsie Rolls.)
7. Cookie pieces contain no calories. The process of breaking causes calorie leakage.
8. Things licked off knives and spoons have no calories if you are in the process of preparing something.
9. Foods that have the same color have the same number of calories. (Examples: spinach and pistachio ice cream; mushrooms and mashed potatoes.)
10. Chocolate is a universal color and may be substituted for any other food color.
11. Anything consumed while standing has no calories. This is due to gravity and the density of the caloric mass.
12. Anything consumed from someone else's plate has no calories since the calories rightfully belong to the other person and will cling to his/her plate. (We ALL know how calories like to cling!)
Remember, "stressed" spelled backwards is "desserts."
This is just a joke, folks!