DIY 2.0 Assignment 8 (5/29 - 5/31)
Challenge Name: Who's Your VIP?
1. List all the healthy good stuff you ate Fri - Mon.
*Roma tomatoes, watermelon, strawberries, kiwi, grapes, and garden fresh lettuce.
2. Report how many days you met your homework on Assignment 7.
*Yeah. I kinda bailed on the exercise. I went swimming one day, but that's about it for formal fitness.
Now for this week...
1. Go back and read your DIY Entry Card and reacquaint yourself with the reasons you stated for doing this.
Done. Maybe I should read this every day. Twice.
2. Your assignment this week is to end May with a BANG! A real, honest to goodness, sweaty, hard core, balls to the wall, DYNAMIC fitness week. Do as much as you can within the constraints of time and physical capability. Be READY to BRAG!
*I CAN DO THIS! Yesterday was pretty lame (60 jumping jacks is all), but I started today with some Turbo Jam and I've got a lunchtime workout planned, and I can TOTALLY do this.
3. Make a pretty/edgy/hip/funky/bright/m
otivating/whatever PLAN for June. Post it here or in your blog.
*It's in the works!