Last week spark live was on how to Jump Start Your Workout Program
Well I decide the best way to jump my workout was to make my own goals. For the month of may I came up with 31 mini goals to do and put them in a blog. I now been doing a different goal every day and crossing off the goals. One example of a goal is walk a 3 mile walk I did it inside but I did it,. Another example is doe outdoor walk what I did yesterday. This as really jumpstart my workout and gave me a accomplishment everyday. I will be doing this in June. I am sure. R
Another part of this week challenge was to add the following link to my blog. Any pals of mine who want to break a Plateau this might help.
Things I learn in the spark meeting
1. Change your cardio activity – well that the reason I came with different workout to do in may
2. Change the intensity of your workouts. I am always working on increasing the intensity of my workout this week my indoor workout program added strength training
3- Change your resistance level and/or number of repetitions
I am working on this but since I am not very strong I need to do this slowly w
4.Try a different workout
- I found that if I use the spark app on my iphone I can get strengrh exercise demo been doing the strtength exercise while watching tv with mom and then used my iphone to track the exercise on spark
Now for your jokes
* Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings, they did it by killing all those who opposed them.
* If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos.....then you probably haven't completely understood the seriousness of the
* Aim Low, Reach Your Goals, Avoid Disappointment.
* Doing a job RIGHT the first time gets the job done. Doing the job WRONG fourteen times gives you job security.
* Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
* Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity
* A person who smiles in the face of adversity.....probably has a scapegoat.
* Plagiarism saves time.
* If at first you don't succeed, try management.
* Never put off until tomorrow what you can avoid altogether.
* TEAMWORK.....means never having to take all the blame yourself.
* Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups.
* INDECISION is the key to FLEXIBILITY.