I am now in 2nd week of Body Revolution. I am loving it and have been able to add intensity to the workouts each time around with heavier weights and harder modifications.
Workout # 2 is just as great as Workout # 1. It focuses on the back of the body muscles including the back, biceps, glutes, hamstring and core. There are 4 circuits; each of which is repeated twice. You will need weights and a resistance cable. Jillian continues to pay great attention to form and breathing.
Skaters (can be modified to be more intense)
Repeat from top
1. Table position and stabilize with the opposite leg and one arm stretched out
2. Pelvic thrusts with leg across the knee (Modifications - raise one leg and continue with pelvic thrusts or add the use of the cable for more resistance)
3. Superman (pulse to make it more difficult)
4. Pelvic thrusts on the other leg (crazy on your butt)
5. Alternate knee thrusts (cardio for 1 minute)
Repeat circuit 1 with the exception of the cardio bit.
1. Static lunge with torso rotation - one side (add weights to make it harder...I used 12lbs in each hand...no joke)
2. Wide dumbbell rows (for more advanced persons - heavier weights)
3. Static lunge with torso rotation on opposite side
4. Bicep Drags (for more advanced persons - heavier weights)
5. Side to side kickbacks (cardio for 1 minute)
Repeat circuit 2 with the exception of the cardio bit.
1. Deadlift with a bicep curl (for more advanced persons - heavier weights)
2. Doggie kicks on one leg
3. Crunches (for more advanced persons - add weights)
4. Doggie kicks on opposite leg
5. Knee pikes (cardio for 1 minutes - 30 seconds on each leg)
Repeat Circuit 3 with the exception of the cardio bit
1. Have a seat and do medium cable row - wrap cable around feet and pull (for more advanced persons - increase resistance on cable)
2. "Good Mornings" - keep legs straight and get torso parallel to ground (for more advanced persons - use weights)
3. Hammer Curls (for more advanced persons - heavier weights)
4. Step-ups with weights (LOVED THIS ONE...INTENSE with heavy weights)
5. Upper Cuts in a half squat position (Cardio for 1 minute - for more advanced persons - use weights)
Repeat Circuit 4 without the cardio bit.
Cool-Down. The workout is 36 minutes when you include warm-up and cool-down. It is worth every minute! I still maintain that I am happy with my purchase and am looking forward to the upcoming weeks. It is hard not to expect results if you are resting and eating well! PLUS Jillian always delivers....well for me, she does