BLC WINTER CHALLENGE WRAP-UP AFTER 10 WEEKS
Tuesday, February 21, 2012
I can't believe the 10 weeks of our challenge is over tomorrow. I'm supposed to read over the letter I wrote to my self ten weeks ago and reflect upon my goals. I know I didn't meet my weight loss goal but that is ok. My scale was messed up when I started the challenge so I'm not sure what my actual starting weight was. But the last several weeks I have lost weight--not a awhole lot but the scale is moving downward. And I wore size 12 jeans to a church function tonight and they fit nicely--no muffin top or anything. I still have a little ways to go to get my BMI under 30. Now to my other goals--
1. C25K program and walking/running on the treadmill every 3rd day. Actually I've done well with this one. I'm on week 6 of my program and I'm doing it every other day instead of every third day. I'm repeating week 6 just because I felt I needed to. I kind of even look forward to the days I'm scheduled to do it. It is a challenge and I feel good when I meet the challenge for that day. Still looking for the "runners high" but I'm pleasantly surprised with my progress. One of these days I will like running......
2. Between the treadmill days I have been doing other physical activity including cardio and stregth training.
3. I have managed to get at least 45 minutes of exercise a day. And on the days I don't work I take Molly for a walk in addition to my workouts. We even walked over 5 miles one day.
4. I have kept tracking my foods most days and stayed reasonably within the calorie limits.
5. I have drank at least 8 cups of water a day.
6. My involvement with Spark and my Lemon team has not been the greatest. Some days I can hardly get on the computer to do anything. In the last 6 days I have worked 4 nights of 12 hour shifts. Not much time to do anything but sleep and work. Sorry fellow Lemons but I do appreciate your support and encouragement and I do read your blogs and the chat thread when I have time. For the next challenge I hope to do better in this area.
Good luck to my fellow Lemons on the weigh in tommorw. I have enjoyed the last ten weeks!!!