My Thoughts Today and New Goals
Monday, May 09, 2011
I'm trying to update my goals. I don't want to overwhelm myself. I feel I need to do everything. I gues I should just start over. My life has been so out of control for quite a while that I just got lost with my health habits. I tried to hang on. I gues I could have done much worse than I did. I am becoming more positive and handling things better, with the Lord's help.
Well here goes:
1. I will get on Spark at least 4 days a week.
2. I will increase my water intake. I will will start with a goal of 6 8 oz glasses per day and go from there.
3. I will update my goals on my Spark other goals list.
4. I will go through and update my favorite foods and groupings lists.
5. I will work on using my food tracker more often.
6. I will wear my pedometer again.
7. I will start a 10 minute per day Spark streak.
8. I will not overdo my expectations and discourage myself.
9. I will work on getting a before bed routine for better sleep.