April Challenge Results - Starting April 1st
Weight Loss - 0 pounds
Inches Lost - 0 inches
Miles - 0
TRX workouts - 0/12
Pushups - 50
Squats - 30
Wellness totals for the year - Starting January 1st
Weight Loss - 24.6 pounds
Inches Lost - 10.5 inches
Miles - 212.59
Daily Goals for April -
1. Read the Bible every morning - DONE! But did not do it first thing.
2. Drink my gallon of water - DONE!
3. Take my vitamins and supplements - DONE!
4. Take photos of my food for my blog - DONE!
5. Make sure and get at least 5 cups of tea per day - DONE!
6. EVERY morning wake up and drink my usual lemon drink - DONE!
7. STRETCH! Use my foam roller every day - DONE!
8. Squat Challenge - DONE! 30 reps for the day. 30/1200
9. Complete 12 TRX training sessions - did TRX but only for a short time, does not count.
10. Pushup Challenge - 50 reps DONE for the day! 50/1200
11. Do what it takes everyday to make another step forward towards my weight loss goal - YES! I made wise choices all day and felt I really did well - DONE!
12. Complete scheduled run/walk for the day - HM training - Today was a rest day for me.
Meals for the day......
Morning routine. Several of you have asked what I put into my lemon drink. I first heard about this from the company My Fit Foods and began to read more into this method of cleansing first thing in the morning. Several books recommend doing this, and I have found it to be a great start to my day. I simply take 1 lemon, though you can use just 1/2, and i add it to warm water, and then a few dashes of cayenne pepper along with 1 tbsp of Braggs Apple cider vinegar. To this I sometimes will then add R.W.K Just Cranberry juice and there you have it! The vinegar is hard to take at first but now I am used to it.
Breakfast - Water and a Ginger Snap Larabar (eating on the go while heading into town to have lunch with my husband and go to Whole Foods!)
Lunch - Field of Greens Restaurant....LOVE IT! Salad with a grilled falafel burger with vegan mayo and sprouts on Ezekiel bread. I only ate half though, my precious husband ate the rest with complete joy! LOL
Snack - Whole Foods Motor Oil drink with added Ginger root.
Michaela wanted to have some of my drink!
Late afternoon snack - Garden of Life super seed blend, wheat germ and greek yogurt with raspberries along with Goji berry and Oolong tea.
DInner - Tofu, asparagus stir fry with Kimchi and my Raw Cacao, Maca and Chia seed shake