New Year...New Goals!!!
Saturday, January 01, 2011
Not so much my "new year's resolutions" but my goals for the new year:
February 14: 160
April 1: 150
And that's my goal weight! Once I reach that, I may try to lose another 10-20 pounds...it depends on how I look at 150, but that has been my goal for the past year!!! I started at 228, and I lost 56 pounds last year! Now I only have 22 left to go! Home stretch!!! :)
How I'm going to get there:
1. Focus on getting enough of the right food groups: If I actually ate enough fruits, vegetables, and whole grains, I would have trouble eating enough calories in one day!
2. Stay within my calorie range! No more than 1500!
3. Cardio, every day, for AT LEAST 10 minutes. Hopefully more like 30 minutes a day.
4. Strength training 6 days a week, for core, arms, or legs.
5. Get enough sleep, and at the right times. I snack unhealthy at night if I stay up too late, so I'm going to go to bed by 11 at least so that I can wake up in time to do some cardio.
That should do it! :)