~*~ WTF??? Template for 9/28-10/3 ~*~
* List everything you did for exercise since 9/20. You can list this as minutes, exercises, miles, DVDs- or everything, but list it all out right here:
- 2 Lunch Walk (35 minutes)
- 3 ST sessions
- 6 planks
- 78 push-ups
- 1 boxing session (15 minutes)
- 3 Zumba classes, including new Zumba toning
- 1 Treadmill "push it!" interval session
- 140 crunches
- 2 "Weight Loss" program session on elliptical
- 1 mini-jog across the street
* Because you were able to do all of that last week, what can you do between now and Sunday?
- 100 push-ups
- 200 crunches
- 2 boxing sessions
- 1 rowing sessions
- 1 LDW (long-distance walk)
- 1 C25k attempt
- 2 Zumba classes
- 2 elliptical sessions
* What is your rainy day (backup) plan?
- Walk with a hood/umbrella
- Hit the gym!
* How much time will you devote to exercise between now and Sunday?
- 8 hours minimum
Choose a power food for the week. Something you can use as a go-to healthy snack, or a meal that gives you lots of fuel.
*Repeat the ritual that you created for yourself last week. It's only consistent 'me time' if you do it every week consistently. Tell us what you are going to do for yourself this week.
- Okay, so my bath time did not work out as planned. This week I'm switching gears and trying something different. I'm going to spend at least 20 minutes outside, by myself, reflecting on my goals. I may hike up the hill for this one. I also want to get in a 20 minute photo session with my boys outside. It's fun for us to goof-off and play around with the camera, and while this isn't "me" time, the goof-off time with my boys fills my heart in a way that nothing else can.
* These are the 3 excuses I cannot use this week!
1. I'm too tired.
2. It's taking too long.
3. It's not enough/not working.
* Motivate me this week by reminding me that:
- Okay peeps, I'm not sure HOW to motivate me this week. Maybe tell me to stop thinking and start doing? Maybe tell me what you're doing so I feel like I have to hit my goals along with you? Just being there is also sometimes enough.
So TOM is still hounding me and the cramps are here in full force = not fun. I slept for no less than 10-11 hours last night because of it. Hoping today will feel a little better because of the extra sleep. My body has just been WORE OUT!
So I didn't excercise last night because I was beyond pooped. I went home and hung out instead of going right to bed. *sigh* Well, all that's over! It's back to the gym tonight and I will make that time up somehow. That might mean double rounds on the machines tomorrow night. For tonight, it means more exercise FOLLOWING my regular Tuesday night Zumba class. I'm good with that. :)
So I had myself a pity party this weekend. Okay, enough of that! Time to move forward and let myself off the hook for whatever caused Sunday's gain. I certainly don't want a repeat of that weigh-in, so it's time to get cracking again!
So I decided last night that I'm trying something a little different, and that's calorie loading midday. I read a blog yesterday concerning a talk with a nutritionist in which she explained that midday is when our metabolisms work the best. That means small breakfast, big lunch, small dinner. I'm going to attempt to have a small snack after my workout tonight and nothing else. I'm also going to attempt to get to bed early. I started this morning by eating half a bagel instead of my normal full bagel, then I had some grapes when I got to work.
Here's the blog for anyone interested in reading it:
So I really, really, really need to remember to send out these two things today: my sister's birthday card and my insurance forms for the weight management program.
So, finally, I need to tell you one more thing. I want my freggies back! *lol* Let's be honest here, I've fallen off the "fresh food" bandwagon lately and my body has noticed. No more! I stocked up on pineapple, grapes, bananas, carrots, celery, peppers, potatoes, green beans, and even bought a pomegranate. When it doubt, I'll be reaching for these!
Hope you all have a lovely week. I have a job interview tomorrow with another agency for a job that will give us a bit more money, so WISH ME LUCK!