1. I've lost and gained the same 4 pounds for a month and a half.
2. I am not proud of that.
3. I NEED this challenge and the SSV TEAM to help encourage me.
4. I am on a sabbatical/maternity leave and am taking three graduate courses this semester. I return to teaching in January. I am also teaching dance on Monday nights, Zumba on T, TH, and Sat. I am planning a wedding. I want to look fantastic in my dress. I have no down time.
5. I have three girls. My fiance is cranky. There is too much estrogen up in here.
6. My oldest girls are back in school. My eight-month-old is trying to eat my slipper. I am trying to focus.... but she smells like poo.... be right back...
7. I am a new Zumba Instructor. I am teaching at my fiance's gym. He is a personal trainer and he is marrying me. ME. -- the woman with a lousy self-body image who is still 'obese.'
8. This makes me feel inadequate. I am coping.
9. I am venting. I am frustrated. I need to stop the nonsense.
10. I feel better now! --- Let's get those PUMPKINS less round by Halloween!
1. Drink enough water... at least my 8 glasses. I want to float away and make mad dashes to the bathroom. I am not drinking enough. Why? I'd rather drink diet tea and coconut rum. (not together!)
2. Lose 10 pounds by Halloween. If I could lose more, it would be the cherry on top of the sundae... or the stem on top of the pumpkin.... NO SUNDAES!
3. Create and complete daily challenges for this team.... all that will directly help us lose weight.
4. Zumba 5X a week --- I am going to be teaching back to back classes on Tuesday and Thursday nights. I may just drop from exhaustion.... good thing I will be drinking extra water.
5. NO EXCUSES. FOCUS. CHALLENGE IS EVER PRESENT. WHOLE-HEARTED DEVOTION. -- READ THIS WHEN TEMPTATION OR LAZINESS STRIKES!
6. BLOG every MONDAY. PERIOD. IT'S MONDAY. THIS WILL BE MY FIRST BLOG POST of the SKINNY Pumpkins CHALLENGE.
WE CAN DO THIS!!!! LET'S SMASH THOSE NUMBERS!!!!!
P.S. If you want to join me and haven't done so, let me know in a comment here or in a SPARKmail and I will send you the invite!