This is My Blog for the Day - W11.D7
Saturday, July 10, 2010
A few things.
1. I have totally sucked lately. Totally mentally and physically exhausted. Trying to get my head back in the game.
2. I'm so proud of my little football player. He just spent 3 days at football camp. He got his pads and helmet this morning...I took pics and will post them later. SO cute! He can't wait to start practice. He really wants to be a more defensive player so he can knock people down. *lol*
3. My boys leave tomorrow for a week at Grandma's house. I hope to take this time to get my act together and get some heavy workouts in, as well as some healthy cooking. Time to stop sucking.
4. Work...sucks. I feel completely disinterested and disconnected. It's time to move on for good.
5. I miss you all, but I don't quite have the energy yet to devote to the catch up. Got some driving to do tomorrow to get the boys sent off, so I don't know how I'll feel tomorrow either.
6. It's my TOM, and while the Depo has made it easier, the emotional crap remains. Wonder if this is part of my sucking lately.
Take care everyone! Just know that I'm still here, just barely. Just tired and trying to mentally center myself once more. We all have times like this...and I need a little time to wok through it on my own.