Tomorrow is Wednesday. D-Day. Final day of prep for Thursday. Too much to do...too little time.
A checklist for myself (because I do so love them):
* Manicure (doing myself...no time, no money for a pro)
* Straighten hair (it looks more professional)
* Clean up those eyebrows! (YIKES! again, doing myself)
* Pack (just need a change of comfort clothes for the return trip)
* Make sure clothes are free of cat hair and wrinkles
* Make sure to pack study materials
* List of references
* Zumba (might be my last chance this week)
* Buy protein bars (for the trip...don't know when I'll be able to actually eat)
* Pack book! (Did I ever tell you flying makes me sick to my stomach?)
* Maybe buy some tums...and gum!
* Charge phone
* Charge mp3 player
* Clean van windows and inside of van
* Figure out airport parking
* RESERVED (because I know I'll think of something!)
Pics from today, cuz I was feeling so great! (It was "trash day") Everyone complimented me on my hair and said they hardly recognized me.
New shirt, new attitude!
A new hat from ORDINARYNME!
Curly version of my short hairdo!