Goals for the week!
Tuesday, May 04, 2010
How time flies. My little girl is now 4 weeks old and it is time for Mommy to get back to running/walking and lifting weights. I am going to have to start off slow but doing something is better than nothing! I have been walking most days and doing well with my recovery. Now, it is time for me to kick things up a bit.
Goals for the week -
1. Daily walk - 3 miles
2. Drink 128 oz of water a day (or more)
3. Stay within calorie range and log foods
4. Vitamins/ Mother's milk tea
5. Stretch/ITB exercises for knee 3 times a week
6. ST with light weights/ high reps 3 times a week
My little angel and I just came back from a wonderful 3 mile walk and now she is sleeping and I am going to get in some ST while I can before she wakes up! I am going to try and post a 4 week blog some time this week with photos from her birth until now.
She truly is the love of our lives! Motherhood is the best, and because I cannot resist her is another photo of our girl, taken when she was 3 weeks old......