In the last few days, I feel I have been complaining alot so today.. I am writing what is going right in my life..
In no particular order.
1. Went on a shopping spree... and found size 16 pants that make me feel sexy. (Watch for this blog.)
2. Limited depression symptoms (Do I hear no more counseling sessions?)
3. Shock and awe. (When I tell people how much weight I have lost.)
4. My family.
5. SparkFamily (SparkFriends and SparkPeople)
6. Seeing a close old college friend at Wal-Mart very randomly
7. Getting my tax refund check
8. Money from working on Saturdays
9. Work (more money! When I have money, I am not stressed.. so
for money, lol)
10. Being told I am a "good gal" from my ex-boyfriend/friend
11. Getting paid to go to college "camp" for a week in August
12. My Weekend of Welcome Leader position with First Year Experience (basically an Orientation Leader for Freshmen or Transfer students)
13. Getting the position Vice President of Social Programming for Residence Hall Association
14. Being within my calories so far today
15. God (I did say this was out of order, right?)
16. Cleaning out of my dresser to make room for new, better fitting clothes
17. School ending in two weeks
18. Summer starting..
19. Having determination.. to better myself. Weight loss and counseling has completely changed my me and life!
20. Most recently, loss 3#!
21. Could break into the 190s by June...
22. A guy I know.. a true friendship.. a super nice guy.. it seems just right.
23. Money for food and clean water . (Seriously, think of all the people that live in poor countries..)
24. The gifts god gave me.. (love, trust, leader, listener...)
25. Being born in the USA.
What are some good things in your life?