This week for dinner
Friday, March 19, 2010
Haven't done one of these posts in a while-bit busy lately. With spring coming up, early spring veggies are coming into season and I can't wait! I received all of these great organic seasonal cookbooks last Christmas but they aren't that thrilling to start in winter when nothing is really available other then parsnips and squash. Meh.
- Chiptle Tamale Casserole with ground turkey and black beans
- Chicken Peanut Satay skewers with brown rice and green beans
- Spicy black bean burgers with steamed kale (going vegan one day next week-we'll see how well this trend holds up!)
- Cacio e Pepe (spaghetti with cheese and pepper basically) with whole wheat pasta and peas
- Chicken Picatta over fresh spinach