Getting Started Again?
Sunday, February 07, 2010
Last year at this time I was in such a good place. Where did it go? Let's see. What was I doing differently:
1. light workouts every morning.
2. spending half the day on Spark really studying the articles, blogs and participating.
3. going to weekly therapy and sharing what I'd learned at Spark.
Now: I have no ambition, energy or confidence.
Ok, so I suffer from depression/anxiety as well as an unhealthy amount of extra weight. What do I do now.
1. Get back in therapy. Working on it.
2. See MD for a checkup. DONE
3. Throw myself back into Spark. Working on it.
4. Buy the new Spark book. DONE
5. Read lots of Spark blogs that encourage. Doing it.
Thank you Sparkpeople for being there!