Workout results 12/28 - Finishing 2009 Strong!
Monday, December 28, 2009
Today was wonderful. My energy was high and I felt fantastic! During my walk I was doing SO great in the beginning. For a few minutes I walked a 12:01 pace UPHILL! It was amazing. Then of course I started getting super tired and I had to drop my pace down big time to a 15 mm. But it was wonderful while it lasted! I was missing my runs today seeing people out running and training for the upcoming marathons here. But I will have my turn soon, for now, I am walking for my baby and I which is far more important to me!
I had another great day in terms of my nutrition and when I finish dinner my fiber intake will be a whopping 88 grams for today! GOODNESS!! My calories are on track and so is my protein intake. I am having cravings though. BIG TIME! There are times where these commercials come on for pizza or something and my mouth starts to water. But I am staying strong and if it is not in the house, I am fine. That is key for me.
I hope to have another strong day tomorrow and end 2009 with a bang! Now after walking 8 miles today, doing 3 loads of laundry, a load of dishes plus raking leaves outside, I am zapped!
Workout for today - 8 mile walk
Morning walk - 5 miles
Time - 80 mins
Calories - 499
Evening walk - 3 miles
Time - 54 mins
Calories burned - 283
Total time and calories for the day -
Time - 134 mins
Calories burned - 782
Goals for today 12/28 - ALL GOALS REACHED!!!
1. Walk 6 miles - 8 miles DONE for today!!!
2. Eat at least 6 servings of fruits and veggies - 6 servings DONE!
3. Consume at least 35 grams of fiber - 88 grams DONE! WOW!
4. Consume at least 90 grams of protein - 125 grams DONE!
5. Drink at least 128 oz of water (1 gallon) - 1 gallon DONE but hoping to get in another 64 oz before bed time for a total of 1.5 gallons.
6. Log all foods and stay with in calories - 1,800 - 2,000 - DONE! 1,815 Calories consumed.