Goals for today, must be accountable!
Monday, December 28, 2009
I love writing my morning goals out for each day and posting them. During the day if I am slacking I hear this little voice that tells me I have announced what it is that I want to accomplish and I better stop procrastinating and GET IT DONE! It really helps me not only with my workouts but with my foods as well. We all have different things that motivate us but for me, blogging and being accountable does it!
Goals for today 12/28 -
1. Walk 6 miles - 5 miles DONE so far this morning!
2. Eat at least 6 servings of fruits and veggies - 1 serving so far!
3. Consume at least 35 grams of fiber
4. Consume at least 90 grams of protein
5. Drink at least 128 oz of water (1 gallon) - 1/2 gallon DONE so far!
6. Log all foods and stay with in calories - 1,800 - 2,000