Workout results 12/14
Monday, December 14, 2009
Short blog tonight, getting ready to eat dinner then take a bath and rest. I am once again totally exhausted in a good way! I pre-logged my dinner and dessert for tonight to stay on track with my calories.
Dinner - Cranberry beans, 1 high fiber whole wheat wrap with 1 cup of chicken shredded over pico de gallo and sour cream.
Dessert - 1/2 large apple with 1/2 cup of plain yogurt and Bob's Red Mill high fiber cereal on top.
Goals for today -
1. Drink at least 128 oz of water a day - 128 oz DONE!
2. Complete scheduled workout for each day - 5.31 miles DONE!
3. Log all foods and stay within range - DONE! 1,825 calories consumed
4. Consume at least 35 grams of fiber a day - DONE! 62 grams consumed....WOW!
5. Consume at least 80 grams of protein a day - DONE! 125 grams consumed
Workout for today - Walked 5.31 miles
Time - 94 mins
Calories burned - 549