SP Premium
CODEMAULER
200,000-249,999 SparkPoints 202,775
SparkPoints
 

Summer Term; tah-DONE!

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Hi All -

Thank you so much for the well wishes, positive vibes and financial ju-ju! I took my online / timed final today AND wrapped up my last homework assignment. The door is officially closed on this term and I feel...


... wrecked. The stress was awful. As usual, my stomach is not happy and everything south of that is joining in the chorus. My workouts suffered (though I did better than last term) and...

Oh, I'll stop here. Tomorrow is a new day and I cannot wait to say "TERM BREAK!!!" and get back to what makes me feel good. I'm long overdue for pleasure reading, extended workouts and decent sleep!!

Still, I saw improvements this time around. I reached out and my SparkFriends held me up. Thank you, each of you, for helping me maintain my humor and perspective through a difficult time.

Best news of all? My degree program is now 40% complete!!

emoticon

~ Trish
Share This Post With Others
Member Comments About This Blog Post
  • NEWMOMOVER40
    Congratulations on getting to the 40% done point. I just finished grad school last December and I'm still recovering. Remember, just like a workout, when you're 40% done it can feel like the other 60% is going to take forever, but just a little bit further along and all of a sudden you're 60% done, then 80% done ...
    emoticon
    Jennifer
    4219 days ago
  • CMITCHELL9
    Wow! 40% sounds great! I am just getting ready to start this fall =/ ... Maybe ... still giving it thought...Congrats to you though! Keep pushing! emoticon emoticon
    4224 days ago
  • GIRLHALFFULL
    40% sounds great from here... :) Congrats and many wishes your well needed break brings many smiles your way!
    4227 days ago
  • KELLYBEEEEE
    *hugs* Congratulations! I remember feeling similarly at the end of the term. Enjoy your break!! :)
    4229 days ago
  • Add Your Comment to the Blog Post

    Log in to post a comment


    Disclaimer: Weight loss results will vary from person to person. No individual result should be seen as a typical result of following the SparkPeople program.