August - MY month
Saturday, August 01, 2009
I just journaled this in my private journal, and thought, you know, Tina, this should be a blog. So, I copied and am pasting, and that is that:
August is gonna be MY month. I have spent July doing for others. With love, of course, and I wouldn't have it any other way. But I am going to take care of Tina this month, because this and the next few months are gonna be INSANE, and if I don't take care of Tina, I will be gaining weight, beating myself up and feeling miserable..
Here's my plan:
1. exercise at least 5 days a week, NO EXCUSES
2. get the junk out of the house and eat well, NO EXCUSES. I mean, it's not like I don't know how to do this stuff
3. take time for myself and do something for myself at least once a week. I am sick of not doing for myself ever. I am going to a movie this month if I have to go alone. Period.
4. sit down within the next two days and set some goals and a list of rewards for reaching those goals.
5. enjoy life, because it is TOO short and the hard work will always be there waiting for me.