Workout plan - 8/25 - 8/28
Monday, August 25, 2008
Weekly Plan - August 25th - August 28th
This week is a busy one as we are leaving in 3 days for our vacation. My leg is getting better but I still have to be careful that I do not make it worse before our trip so I am focusing on weights and core work for this week.
Goals for the week -
1. Get 3 days of lifting in before we leave.
2. 16 oz of water first thing in the morning before I eat.
3. 4 cups of Green, White or Red tea per day
4. Loose another .5 inch ( somewhere, it really does not matter where...LOL)
5. Maintain a daily deficit of 500- 750
The plan for the week -
Monday August 25th - Biceps, Shoulders and Triceps with 2 segments of Cathe Core Max
Tuesday August 26th - Back and Chest work followed by 20 mins of Balance ball core work.
Wednesday August 27th - Biceps, Shoulders and Triceps with Ab Ripper X
Thursday August 28th - Leaving for vacation will be back home September 17th!!